Have a taste of sunshine in the mornings with this sweet and vibrant granola! Made using our Golden Cashew Butter. This granola has such an earthy and comforting taste, truly delicious.
Rolled Oats | 2 cups
Unsweetened Shredded Coconut | 1/2 cup
Crushed Almonds | 1/2 cup
Golden Cashew Butter | 1/4 cup
Maple Syrup | 1/4 cup
Vanilla Extract | 1 teaspoon
Pinch of salt
1) Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, rolled oats, shredded coconut, almonds, and salt.
3) Add the wet ingredients, maple syrup, golden cashew butter, and vanilla extract. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
4) Transfer on prepared baking sheet, spread the mixture, press down the granola on the prepared baking sheet. For clusters, press down on thick layers of granola. For granola without clusters, spread the mixture as much as possible.
5) Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and let it cool completely. This step is important, letting the granola cool down, will make it crunchier. About 10 to 20 minutes.
7) Once done, serve and enjoy!