- 1 Sweet Potato
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- Sea salt
- Spread Happiness almond butter
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut sweet potato in half and then cut into about 1/2 inch thick slices or wedges, resembling the size of a french fry.
- Mix sweet potato slices with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, but any type of oil should be fine.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon, or amount of your liking, over the slices and mix to coat.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sea salt over the slices.
- Evenly spread on a parchment-covered baking sheet for easy cleanup.
- Bake for 24 minutes, flip them halfway
- Microwave 2 tablespoons of Spread Happiness almond butter slightly melted.
- Dip or drizzle sweet potato fries with our nut butter.