1cup Spread Happiness Pecan Butter
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate (You can also substitute it for Spread Happiness hazelnut butter)
- In a bowl add all the ingredients (except the dark chocolate) mix well until you have a dough consistency and then make the form of a ball.
- In a mold lined in baking paper and greased with a little coconut or olive oil add the mixture and distribute evenly.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave or in a water bath. Then pour the melted chocolate over the pecan butter dough. With a spatula smooth a uniform layer over the pecan dough. You can add hemps seeds, walnuts or whatever you prefer toppings
- Place the mold in the freezer for 40 minutes or until firm.
- Remove from the mold and cut into several portions. Enjoy!
Remember to subscribe to our newsletter to get exclusive recipes and promotions right on your inbox.