Brownies have never been easier to make! This recipe using our hazelnut spread doesn't require many ingredients and you only use one bowl to make, so there's no need to be cleaning lots of dishes when you're done.
- 1/3 cup vegan butter, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 flax eggs (one flax egg = 2.5 water + 1 tbsp flax meal)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Spread Happiness Hazelnut Spread
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of the square baking pan with parchment and set aside.
- With a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and brown sugar and beat on high speed for 1-2 minutes until creamed. With the mixer running on low speed, add the flax eggs and vanilla extract. Beat on medium-high speed until combined, then beat in 1 cup Nutella and salt and mix until everything is smooth. Then add the flour, mixing just until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan. Add the chocolate chips at the top.
- Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Let us know if you enjoyed making this recipe. Tag us when you make your creations @spreadhappinesspr